Friday, 19 October 2012

Love Always Knows Where to Find Me - Revisited

Many years ago, while I was hurting after the breakup of a relationship, I met this random guy who had a message for me. He stared into my eyes and repeated: "Don't go looking for love; love will come to you!"

At the time, I thought he meant affairs of the heart.  I came to realise he was referring to the desires of my heart.  What I love will always come to me.

So there I was in the library minding my business when I noticed a lecture was about to be held right where I was sitting. I was curious to find out what it was and it turned out it was about Epping Forest, a place I love to explore.  I even got the speaker to answer some questions I've had for a long time about that forest.

The desires of my heart always know where to find me.

Enocia

Related articles: Letting My Feelings Direct MeFor the Love of Love; Nature Watch; Love Always Knows Where to Find Me; The Magic is Always Right Where I Am; Creativity - Revisited;  Love Will Come to You