Tuesday, 25 September 2012

What Do I Need?

A few years back, a friend brought to my attention via email a woman who had had a very interesting near death experience, which I found very inspiring.  At the time, I thought it would be fun to meet her in person one day.

When the woman published her NDE in a book format, the same friend notified me of this book.  A few weeks ago, I heard the writer was coming to London to promote her book. I emailed my friend to tell her. I said I wasn't sure whether I wanted to attend or not. My friend said if she had the opportunity she would go as it's good to meet people like these in person.  I told her I would think about it and let her know if I did decide to go.

On the evening of the talk (yesterday), I was still in two minds whether to go or not. I thought that I might meet old friends I haven't seen in years and even make new friends.   I then asked myself if I really needed to be at that talk.  This is what my Inner Voice said:

"No, you don't need to be at that talk as you're already there in spirit.  What do you need right at this moment?"

Well, all I ever need is Love but what form of Love do I need Love to take right now?

Comfort.

As I was feeling cold, I needed to be warm, have a nice hot meal and just chill out.  I decided to catch the bus home.

When I got home, my mother told me my brother had rang and he needed me to do something for him, which I quickly did. 

After I had finished my dinner, I checked my emails.  I received a notification of a talk I had registered for that was taking place that evening which I could tune in and listen to live via the Internet. I did just that.   The speaker mentioned some key ideas I had been thinking of as well. So I got to enjoy a talk that I found interesting, in the warmth and it cost nothing. 

I then watched a bit of telly before going to bed.

In a reality where thoughts are constantly being manifested, it's important to focus only on the love I need and the rest will take care of itself.

In other words, what is good for me is always good for the all.

Enocia

Related articles: Loving the Love in Me is Loving the Love in All; The Power of Need; Creating Emotional Connections; Why Love is All I Need; I Need Not Want