Monday, 13 August 2012

No Broken Links in Self

Last week, while I was going through an old article I'd written, I discovered a broken link which I then updated.  The broken link gave me an idea for an article bur for one reason or another, I got distracted and didn't get round to doing it.

Today, I received an email from a reader notifying me of a broken link on another article I wrote way back. She even provided me an alternative link so I could edit the article.  It was a reminder to write the piece I had in mind.  So here goes.

For various reasons,  websites are constantly being updated on the Internet. If I have linked to a website that no longer exists, there is now a broken link. This can easily be remedied by adding a new link.

Is there any such thing as a broken link?

During meditation, I have experienced this intense white light. The Light is full of love, happiness, joy, laughter and all good feelings.    Each time I have experienced it, I  have wanted to stay in that bliss forever.  I also know that we are all in that Light.  We are the Light.  I believe that Light is our Real Self.

Since we are all that Self, no one is ever disconnected from Self.   It is actually impossible to be disconnected from Self.  It doesn't matter what realities we appear to be in, what forms we take, we are always joined. However, we can dream that we are disconnected and have the equivalent experience.

Dreaming that one is disconnected from Self is rather like having a dream that I'm being chased by some animal and terrified of being caught.  The dream feels very much real.  The moment I wake up from that dream, I realise that the fear I was experiencing was simply a figment of my imagination.

In the human realm, there can appear to be disconnections such as a broken website link, a break up of relationship, or a loss of a loved one.

In Truth, there are no broken links in Self.

We are always joined.
All is constantly at one.

Love and gratitude to my other self who reminded me to fix the broken link and write this piece.

Enocia

Related articles: Is Your Self Expanded or Contracted?; It's Your Fault If You're Still Hungry!; Have You Been Eavesdropping Again?; The Power of Gratitude; ReunionLooking for Trouble; Everyone is Here!; The Magic of Oneness; The Game of Staying Joined; Why I Never Walk AloneIn the Presence of God; Nothing Can Separate Me from Love - Revisited; Fear is Forgetfulness of Infinite Self; No Contact; Why Is this Illusion So Bloody Painful?Communion; Some Thoughts on Meditation - Haha; The Mighty Us; WWWdotGOD