Tuesday, 14 August 2012

I am the Problem and the Solution

There is only one source of all problems I've experienced.  

And no, I'm not referring to the government or secret government, the powers that be, the devil or evil spirits.

The source of all problems is no other than me!  Yes, me!

I'm the one who has created obstacles and problems through my beliefs, but I love myself too much to beat myself up about it.

The good news is the source of all problems is the same source of all solutions.  In other words, I am the  solution to any problems I've created.

Problems and obstacles are created when I identify myself as a person with a limited awareness and let that person take charge.

Solutions are created when I identify myself as the infinite omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Self that we all share.

It's rather like when I go on my long walks.There have been lots of times when I've got lost because I wasn't familiar with the area. In a funny way, getting lost has helped me get to know the area. To find my way back, I have simply let my All-Knowing Self guide me and I've found my way.

In fact, walking is one way I practise being my Infinite Self.  I wouldn't be doing miles of walking each week if I wasn't walking as my Infinite Self whose energy is limitless.

I am the source of all problems.
I am the solution of all problems.

Enocia

Related articles: No Broken Links in Self; Is Your Self Expanded or Contracted?; Solution Dissolves Problems; Having Time to Stand and Stare; There is Nothing Out There!; Many Problems, One Solution; Letting My Dog Do the Fetching; Fear is Forgetfulness of Infinite Self - Revisited; Letting the Improviser Have Free Reign; From a Different Angle; Why I Need My Walkies; Biggie Small; The Dream of Losing and Finding; Satellite Navigation System; Infinite Self